My Favorite Apps to run my Photography Business on the go!
Let’s be honest here, running a biz is a lot of work! Especially when balancing wearing all the hats that must be worn as a business owner, who also happens to be running life! For me, that’s as a mom, wife, and labor and delivery nurse! I’ve learned over time that I am not an expert at #allthethings and that I could use as much help as I can get!
Insert all the apps and websites that make my life run a little smoother, faster, and easier!!
- PLANOLY : This sweet little app is mobile and desktop friendly. It helps me plan my newsfeed for insta – to perfection, I can think of my captions ahead of time, and batch work my social media posts! This saves me tons of time on the back end of working that ‘gram.
- HoneyBook: If you don’t have some sort of client communication tool, GET ONE ASAP! HoneyBook helps me to keep my client interactions all in one place, streamlined, efficient, and I can use it via desktop or on the go with my mobile app! This has been my number ONE time saver in my business. Plus, it gives my clients a luxurious experience, that I can recreate, over and over and over. Which I LOVE! #consistency
- LightRoom Mobile: I use this bad boy any time I’m somewhere cool, but don’t have my professional Canon Camera with me. I can snap a pic on the go on my Iphone, do a quick edit, and post to social media right away! You can even upload any presets you use to have those one-click edits available!
- Google Calendar: Sounds pretty basic, but this app pretty much runs my life y’all! I can synch it with my husband, we can plan ahead, color code all of my photo biz stuff, our kids appointments, soccer games, gymnastics practice, date night…you get the idea 😉 and it updates in real time! WIN!
- Mailchimp: While not an app on my mobile device per se, it’s been a life saver of how to get my blogs out to my email list subscribers, news on upcoming mini sessions, promotions, and life updates! I just love my email list subscribers, they’re my tribe, my girls, and I value making their time worth while as they follow along with me on my photography business journey!
Well girl, there ya have it! My top 5 Apps I use to make my life a little easier while mommin’, workin’, and running a biz!
leave a comment